The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2019
October 11-13, 2019
After your have purchased your tickets above, use the details below to plan your travel.
777 W. Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
Main Phone Number: (714) 750-4321
For more information on the hotel and booking your stay, please visit: https://book.passkey.com/go/TTACAnaheim2019
The Hilton Anaheim is set right outside of Disneyland Resort with select hotel room views of the resort! Located in the heart of Orange County, the hotel is close to world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment. There are five on-site restaurants including fine dining, Starbucks, bars, lounges, and a food court.
Should you wish to extend your stay to enjoy these amenities, rooms are available at the group rate (3) days before and after the event (based on hotel availability). We recommend booking your flight to arrive at least the day or evening prior so you can register and be well rested and ready for the event.
For your convenience, we have secured discounted rooms at the Hilton Anaheim host hotel for this year’s event. Staying in the host hotel makes it easier to get to the event each day on time and network with your fellow attendees. October will be here before you know it, so take time now to book your rooms and enjoy our exclusive group discounts. Discounted rooms are available for our event at the group rate of $179.00 per night until September 17, 2019 (based on availability).
To secure your room, use our customized online link: https://book.passkey.com/go/TTACAnaheim2019
Or, call the hotel directly at (714) 750-4321 and reference the group “The Truth About Cancer” (request the $179.00 group rate). If you have any challenges booking your reservation, please email email@example.com.
- This hotel is located 35 miles away from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Estimated taxi fare from the airport to the hotel is $100.00 each way.
- Estimated Uber fare from the airport to the hotel is $51.00 each way
Event registration will be held at the Pacific Foyer.
- Thursday, October 10, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Friday, October 11, 7:00am – 8:30am
- Friday, October 11, 8:30am – 6:15pm
- Saturday, October 12, 8:45am – 6:15pm
- Sunday, October 13, 8:45am – 6:15pm
Hours are subject to modification.
Business Casual is the dress code for the event. Session rooms can be very cool, so bring a light jacket or sweater so you can control your own comfort levels.
The daily average temperature will be in the high 70s, with a nightly temperature in the high 60s. Before you depart, check www.weather.com for a 5-day extended forecast.
The Hilton Anaheim on-site restaurant options:
- The Hilton Anaheim Food Court is open daily for lunch and dinner or for an “on-the-go” snack from 10:00am – 8:00pm. The food court features Sbarro, Baja Fresh Express, Just Grillin’, and Submarina.
- Mix Lounge, located in the lobby, is open daily for dinner 11:30am – 1:30am.
- Mix Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily from 6:00am – 10:00pm.
- Starbucks, located in the lobby, is open daily.
We look forward to seeing you in October at the Hilton Anaheim!